Albert Einstein: “You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else.”
You can register and pay online at any time through our online registration portal. For each player registered, you must select from one of two products (age groups) below.
Simply click on the link relevant to each player and you will be guided through the registration process.
It’s that easy!
The below links require full payment by credit card to complete your registration.
NetSetGo Registrations click here.
Junior Registrations click here.
This year members may also be eligible for a $150 Fair Play voucher from the Queensland Government. For more information click here.
Proof of Age
All new players to our club must provide proof of age for example a copy of their Birth Certificate, passport or student id. Returning players do not need to provide this.
For information on how to register please email Teneale our registrar on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deregistration & Refunds
- If deregistration occurs before the first round of training and the player has not taken the court then a full refund of the club fee will be provided. The NetSetGO pack fee (part of the Netball Queensland fee component) of $25.30 will not be refunded after registration and the remaining balance of the Netball Queensland fee component will be subject to approval from Netball Queensland. The NGCNA fee component will be subject to approval from NGCNA.
- If deregistration occurs once the player has attended training or the first round of competition then there will be no refund of the club fee, NGCNA fee and Netball Queensland fee.
Junior -Senior Intermediate Competition
- If deregistration occurs before grading and the player has not taken the court then a full refund of the club fee will be provided. The Netball Queensland and NGCNA fee component will be subject to approval from Netball Queensland and NGCNA.
- If deregistration occurs after club grading but before the competition has started then a partial refund of the club fee component will be provided. An administration fee of $10 will be charged from the club fee and the remaining balance of the club fee will be refunded. The Netball Queensland and NGCNA fee component will be subject to approval from Netball Queensland and NGCNA.
- If deregistration occurs on or after the first round of the competition then there will be no refund of the club fee, NGCNA fee and Netball Queensland fee.
Training details to be confirmed ASAP.
Location: Pimpama Sports Hub, Rifle Range Road, Pimpama
Times will be dependent on coach availability and all players will be notified in due course.
We endeavour for teams of the same age/ability to train at the same time to assist with coaches available, allowing for gameplay and further development opportunities.
We strongly encourage training attendance, and even if there are 3 or 4 people available for training, there is always something to develop on.
If training is cancelled due to wet weather, Ormeau Pimpama Royals Netball Club Committee Members will post on the Main Facebook page, and coaches/ managers will advise each member via text message.
The following items are compulsory for all players
- Dress, or alternative
- Black bummers/sports briefs
- White Socks and
*All players must be in full club uniform before taking the court.
If you wish to try on a uniform before purchasing or have any questions please contact our Uniforms Coordinator via email – email@example.com.
Uniform fitting dates
January 23rd & 30th – Pimpama Sports Hub
February 6th, 16th & 28th – Pimpama Sports Hub
March 12th & 19th – Pimpama Sports Hub
*Please note uniform orders are to be collect on Tuesdays only. All Junior Players 10 years + are required to have a club uniform prior to NGCNA Grading which commences March 09.
Fees for the 2024 season are below
NetSetGO 6 years to 9 years
- U6 (Born 2018) – $190
- U7 & U8 (Born 2017 – 2016) – $300
- U9 (Born 2015) – $300
Register before January 31st to save $25
Junior Competition 10 years to Opens
- U10 – Opens (Born 2014 or earlier) – $330
Register before January 31st to save $25
All NetSetGo and Juniors Fees are all-inclusive and cover:
- All season games
- Training and equipment
- Team photo
- End of year participation trophy
- Umpire fees
- Netball Queensland Capitation and Northern Gold Coast Netball Association Fees
- NetSetGo registrations receive a NetSetGo participant pack which is incorporated into the fee portion issued from Netball Queensland. Please note these packs aren’t issued from our club.
Ormeau Pimpama Royals Netball Club has implemented a grading policy to ensure that the grading of players and teams is conducted fairly, effectively, based on players’ ability, skill level, attitude and commitment.
We recognise that players have a variety of reasons to play netball and process a range of skills and abilities. We are committed to the development of players, and we encourage play that fits with being fair and competitive, whilst having fun in a safe environment.
NetSetGo players aged 7 – 9 will be invited to a meet and greet to help establish teams. Aligning with NGCNA’s NetSetGo Competition teams are formed based on skill and experience, players are placed into teams at experienced, mixed and new. This is to ensure that all children of all abilities have a positive introduction to netball and teaches them the basic skills of the sport and allows the more experienced players to continue to play at a higher level.
Ormeau Pimpama Royals Netball Club will grade each child in Under 10’s +. This is a lengthy process and we will do our best to ensure your child is placed in the most appropriate team.
Northern Gold Coast Netball Association also conducts their grading over 3 weeks. As a club, we will do our best to ensure our teams are in the appropriate division for their age, but sometimes it is out of our control.
Juniors grading U11’s + – 10th of Feb
Second grading date U11’s + 13th of Feb – by invite only
Juniors grading U10’s – 13th of Feb
NetSetGo meet and greet 12th of March 2023
View Ormeau Pimpama Royals Netball Clubs Grading Handbook Here.
Parent’s may request for their player to play up an age group from This is to be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Players may trial and/or be selected for older age teams if appropriate or numbers required at the discretion of the club and following discussion with the player’s parents.
Games are played Saturday mornings at Northern Gold Coast Netball Association, Sports Drive, Runaway Bay. Games are played between 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. These times are decided by NGCNA and depend on the number of teams in age groups/divisions and umpire availability.
In the event of wet weather, Ormeau Pimpama Royals Netball Club will receive notification from NGCNA. The club will then post on our Facebook Page, and Team pages. Coaches and managers should follow up with their team to ensure all members have been notified. If it is raining and you have not heard from your coach, your netball game will still be on!
If your child is unable to attend a game due to illness or other commitments you must advise the coach or manager as soon as possible. NGCNA requires all clubs to notify an intent to forfeit before 6:00 pm on a Friday. Failing to do so or multiple forfeits results in Ormeau Pimpama Royals Netball Club having to pay a fee to NGCNA of $100 for each occurrence.
Want to Join The Club?
We’d love for you to become a part of our Royals family. We promote an inspiring, supportive and respectful Club environment, where all our teams and officials feel safe, confident and empowered to reach their full potential!